Just in time for the crisp weather of autumn, we bring you a delightfully simple pumpkin spice tea latte recipe. Made with Incan Chocolate Puerh tea, warm frothed milk, and pumpkin spice syrup, this creamy concoction is sure to get any day started off on the right note! Pair with a warm scone for the perfect fall treat.
Incan Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice Tea Lattes
Makes 2 lattes.
- 3 cups of brewed Incan Chocolate Puerh
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup (such as Torani brand)
- Prepare tea and mix in syrup.
- Froth the cold milk with a frother, or if you don’t have one, put the milk in a lidded jar and shake for 30 – 45 seconds until milk has doubled in size.
- Remove the lid and microwave for 30 – 60 seconds, until hot, but not scalded.
- Slowly pour milk into the tea.