Guidelines for Parties with Children
In our continuing effort to provide each guest with an enjoyable experience, we have set some policies and guidelines for groups that include children.
- We do not allow children under the age of 4 to attend teatimes. This is a difficult environment for small children, so please arrange for a sitter for any children under age 4 so that you can relax and enjoy your full two-hour tea experience.
- We can only accommodate for children ages 4 – 10 with our children’s menu. Children ages 11 and up will receive the full Adult Menu.
- Parties including children ages 4 – 10 are seated only in the Library. Please accompany your children if they leave the table for any reason.
- Adult to child ratio: For every two children in your party (ages 4 – 10), there must be one adult.
- An adult must be present at any table where there is a child (regardless of age). Adults and children cannot have separate tables.